There’s one ticket left to Dallas and it will go to either Michigan or Kentucky. Michigan is 40 minutes away from its second consecutive Final Four, but will have to beat arguably the most talented team in the country to get there.
Tip-off is scheduled for 5:05 p.m. on CBS with Jim Nantz, Greg Anthony and Tracy Wolfson broadcasting the game. Join in the open thread below before, during and after the game.
- NCAA 2014: Michigan vs. Kentucky Preview
- After questioning decision to stay in school, Glenn Robinson III hits his stride
- Michigan prepared for Kentucky after facing Texas, Tennessee
- Video: Nik Stauskas, Derrick Walton, Caris LeVert and Spike Albrecht preview Kentucky
- Video: Jordan Morgan, Glenn Robinson III and Jon Horford talk Elite Eight
- Video: Michigan assistant coaches talk Kentucky matchup
- Transcript: Beilein, Michigan starters preview Kentucky