Michigan faces Iowa for a chance to remain tied at the top of the Big Ten this evening. Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. eastern from the Crisler Center. Gus Johnson won’t be in Ann Arbor, as originally scheduled, but Eric Collins and Stephen Bardo will handle the broadcast for the Big Ten Network.
Join in the discussion below before, during and after the game.
- Game 18: Iowa at Michigan Preview
- Pick to Click: Iowa at Michigan
- ‘High powered’ Iowa offense presents unique challenges
- Video: John Beilein, Jordan Morgan and Glenn Robinson III preview Iowa
- First Look: Transition game, ball screens critical in Michigan-Iowa matchup
- “There’s a real possibility (Nik Stauskas) might be able to go pro”