Michigan returns to the Sweet 16 this week with a Friday date with the Kansas Jayhawks.
Michigan and Kansas will play the first game of the night at Cowboys Stadium, with tip off scheduled for 7:35 eastern time (6:35 local).
The game will be televised by TBS with Marv Albert, Steve Kerr and Craig Sager handling broadcasting duties. Florida and Florida Gulf Coast will tip off after Michigan, with their game tentatively scheduled for 10:07 p.m. eastern.
Full details on open practices, times, tickets and television after the jump.
Thursday, March 28th:
Practices (open to media and general public, times Central/Local)
- Noon – 12:50 p.m.: University of Michigan
- 1 – 1:50 p.m.: Florida Gulf Coast University
- 2:10 – 3 p.m.: University of Kansas
- 3:10 pm – 4 p.m.: University of Florida
Friday, March 29th:
Session 1 (Times Eastern):
- 7:37 p.m., TBS: No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 4 Michigan
- 10:07 p.m., TBS: No. 3 Florida vs. No. 15 Florida Gulf Coast
Sunday, March 31st:
- Times to be announced.
All NCAA tournament broadcasts will be available over the internet at ncaa.com/march-madness-live. Streams are also available on the NCAA March Madness app on the iPhone, iPod and select Android devices.
The South regional semifinals and finals will be played at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. South regional games are scheduled to be played on March 29th and March 31st, 2013.