Booker and his father, Melvin, will travel to ACC country this weekend for unofficial visits to North Carolina and Duke. The Tar Heels host North Carolina State on Saturday, while the Blue Devils entertain Boston College on Sunday.
On March 2, the Bookers will visit Florida when the Gators take on Alabama. The following week, they’ll travel to Michigan State to see the Spartans host Wisconsin on March 7 and Michigan to see the Wolverines battle Indiana March 10.
"I’ve been talking to the coaches about the schools, and they can tell you everything, but some things you want to see for yourself," Booker said. "You always hear about Duke and North Carolina and the atmosphere, and getting the chance to see it in-person is going to be great."
- Recruiting Notebook: Michigan showing late interest in five-star wing
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 2)
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 1)
- LeVert improving jumper, distribution as season approaches
- 2014-15 Player Preview: Zak Irvin
- How do you stop Michigan? ‘Hope they miss shots’