Booker and his father, Melvin, will travel to ACC country this weekend for unofficial visits to North Carolina and Duke. The Tar Heels host North Carolina State on Saturday, while the Blue Devils entertain Boston College on Sunday.
On March 2, the Bookers will visit Florida when the Gators take on Alabama. The following week, they’ll travel to Michigan State to see the Spartans host Wisconsin on March 7 and Michigan to see the Wolverines battle Indiana March 10.
"I’ve been talking to the coaches about the schools, and they can tell you everything, but some things you want to see for yourself," Booker said. "You always hear about Duke and North Carolina and the atmosphere, and getting the chance to see it in-person is going to be great."
- Matthew Moyer – New Film from Nike Sweet 16
- Nik Stauskas and Sac. Kings win Las Vegas Summer League Championship
- 2014 USA Basketball Men's U17 Tryouts
- Seth Towns – Had Quite the Weekend
- Matt McQuaid decommits from SMU
- Tyus Battle on ESPNU at 10:30am this morning
- Tim Hardaway Jr has been invited to be a part of the USA Basketball select team
- Bielfeldt now Being Listed as a Senior Obviously Means…