Michigan traveled to the Barclays Center on Saturday evening as heavy favorites and took care of business as it coasted to its 11th straight victory over a flailing West Virginia team. Despite several small West Virginia runs, the Wolverines finished off the Mountaineers by a final score of 81-66. Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway Jr. led the way with 27 and 25 points respectively while Nik Stauskas also joined in double figures with 10. Here’s your post game thread, full post game coverage to follow.
- 2015 big man Noah Dickerson likes Michigan, planning camp visit
- NBA Draft: Assessing Burke, Hardaway’s stock with draft order set
- Report Card 2013: Nik Stauskas
- ESPN: Hardaway moving toward 1st round after combine performance
- Burke’s prep is on the dot
- AJ Turner transferring to New Hampton, moving to class of 2015