Here are some notable increases, decreases and changes to the numbers:
- As has been previously reported, your freshmen numbers are official: Robinson No. 1, Albrecht No. 2, McGary No. 4, Stauskas No. 11, LeVert No. 23.
- Glenn Robinson III and Nik Stauskas both measured in at 6-foot-6 but Robinson is an impressive 210 pounds. Robinson’s strength and athleticism has been emphasized throughout the summer and his measurements appear to live up to that billing.
- Trey Burke is listed at 190 pounds, up 10 pounds from his 2011-12 roster listing. Burke played significant minutes last season and there was thought that he wore down late in the season, the extra muscle could go a long way toward helping Burke last through the grind of a Big Ten season.
- Mitch McGary’s size and weight has been a discussion point as he dropped a bit in national rankings, he measures in at 6-foot-10 and 250 pounds.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. measures in at 6-foot-6, 205 pounds. Hardaway was listed at 6-foot-6, 200 pounds last year and 6-foot-5, 185 pounds as a freshman.
- Matt Vogrich has also gained weight and presumably muscle, up to 200 pounds from 195 a season ago.
- Caris LeVert is as skinny as advertised, weighing in at just 170 pounds with a 6-foot-5 height. Throughout LeVert’s late recruitment his height was listed anywhere from 6-foot-3 to 6-foot-6, so a 6-foot-5 measurement seems fair.
- Eso Akunne, Jordan Morgan, Jon Horford and Blake McLimans all measured in at the same height and weights as a season ago.
View the whole roster here and feel free to discuss the changes below.