Trey Burke was named to the All-Big Ten Second team and shared the Freshman of the Year award with Indiana’s Cody Zeller last week. This week Michigan’s freshman point guard picked up a pair of national accolades. CBS Sports named Burke a member of its five man All-Freshman team along with Anthony Davis, Cody Zeller, michael Kidd-Gilchrist and austin Rivers. Burke was also named a second team All-American overall along with Marcus Denmon, Doug McDermott, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Jared Sullinger.
- No. 2 ranked Jaylen Brown ‘very interested’ in Michigan, hopes to take official visit
- Michigan to host open practice on November 5th
- Michigan among top ten schools for Derryck Thornton Jr.
- Offseason Storylines: Michigan searching for go-to sixth man
- NBA Roundup: Glenn Robinson III makes the cut
- Recruiting Notebook: Michigan showing late interest in five-star wing