Trey Burke was named to the All-Big Ten Second team and shared the Freshman of the Year award with Indiana’s Cody Zeller last week. This week Michigan’s freshman point guard picked up a pair of national accolades. CBS Sports named Burke a member of its five man All-Freshman team along with Anthony Davis, Cody Zeller, michael Kidd-Gilchrist and austin Rivers. Burke was also named a second team All-American overall along with Marcus Denmon, Doug McDermott, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Jared Sullinger.
- Notebook: Mitch McGary could see more looks in the post
- Early concerns with Michigan’s defense
- Q&A: Josh Bartelstein talks Michigan basketball through nine games
- Early concerns with Michigan’s offense
- Notes, quotes from John Beilein on Big Ten teleconference
- Recruiting Roundup: Kameron Chatman plays first high school game in two years