- All of the stats on our player profile pages now update automatically twice per day to go along with each player’s game by game performance. We also added an RPI page and conference RPI listing.
- Southfield’s Carlton Brundidge and Desmond Barnes
A video interview with Brundidge and his Southfield teammate discussing their bond and the upcoming season.
- Tygers routed by Northland
We’ll start full recruiting roundups next week (Michigan HS games start this week) but Trey Burke got off to a good start: 25 points and 6 assists on 8 of 13 (3-3 3pt) shooting. Michigan assistant coach Jeff Meyer was in the gym watching the game.
- Ohio HS Hoops breaks down the Mr. Basketball race in the state and comes to the conclusion that it’s wide open. Trey Burke, who plays for the #3 team in D1, seems to have a realistic shot at the award.
- Robinson takes control
Glenn Robinson III scored 24 points and grabbed seven rebounds against Robbie Hummel’s younger brother in a Lake Central win. Purdue writers are starting to wonder why the Boilers didn’t prioritize him. (HT: Brian W)
Amir Williams steps up as The Detroit News’ top player
Carlton Brundidge at 8?
- Why Michigan State lost to Duke ($)
Draymond Green breaks down the Challenge, giving Michigan some props in a slightly backhanded fashion. He seems to have the first and second halves of the game confused though.
- Video: Steve Haney Jr. #33 2013 WF Lansing Michigan.
Freshmen year highlights of Steven Haney Jr, who we recently interviewed here.
- Purdue’s John Hart Out 4-6 Weeks
Michigan plays Purdue on December 28th which means Hart, Purdue’s third leading scorer, could miss that game.
- Byron Scott says he’s considering changes in playing time for struggling team: Cavaliers Insider
The Cavs struggles could mean more playing time for Manny Harris, who has played in five games this season.