- Free Press: Dawkins focused on helping U-M hoops with rebounding from wing spot 21 Aug 2014, 11:22 pm
Aubrey Dawkins was the last Michigan player to join the basketball program before the Wolverines left for their exhibition trip to Italy.
- Detroit News: Michigan men’s basketball team opens Big Ten schedule vs. Illini on Dec. 30 21 Aug 2014, 10:17 pm
With Rutgers and Maryland joining the conference this season, the schedule expands to four single-play games and five home-and-home matchups within the conference.
- Free Press: 2014-15 U-M hoops schedule: Toughest stretch in late January 21 Aug 2014, 8:04 pm
The Wolverines won last season’s championship by three games and now they know the path to defend it, starting with Illinois at home Dec. 30 and concluding with Rutgers at home March 7 in the conferen. […]
- MGoBlue: Big Ten Dates and Opponents Announced to Complete Schedule 21 Aug 2014, 7:01 pm
In conjunction with the Big Ten Conference and the Big Ten Network, the Michigan men’s basketball team announced the dates and opponents for the 2014-15 conference schedule.
- MGoBlue: Italy Day 5: Manager Musings with Devon Mulry 21 Aug 2014, 3:59 pm
Devon Mulry breaks down Michigan’s day at the United States Army base Caserma Del Din in Vicenza, where lessons were learned and friendships were created.
- MGoBlog: Thursday Recruitin’ Finds Basketball Fred Jackson 21 Aug 2014, 2:20 pm
Iman Marshall To Take Official To U-M Five-star CA CB Iman Marshall, who’d previously mentioned interest in both an official and unofficial visit to Michigan, placed the Wolverines among the group of. […]
- MGoBlog: Mailbag: Turkmenistan, Safety Moves, Recruiting Feels, Toughness 21 Aug 2014, 12:33 pm
I’m in Turkmenistan. Seriously. Brian, My name is Matan (Michigan ’09) and I am a huge fan of MGoBlog. I am currently driving 10,000 miles from London to Mongolia in a beat up little car as part of. […]
- Free Press: Transcript of chat with Wolverines beat writer Mark Snyder 21 Aug 2014, 12:03 pm
Mark answered your questions about the Michigan football and basketball teams for an hour this morning.
- Free Press: Donnal highlights U-M basketball’s 116-52 win in Italy 21 Aug 2014, 11:10 am
Michigan basketball continued its Italy exhibition trip today against the Oderzo All-Stars in Vicenza, where they rolled to a 116-52 win to move to 3-0 overseas. This is the second-to-last exhibition. […]
- MGoBlue: Donnal’s Double-Double Helps U-M to Lopsided Win over Petrarca in Italy 20 Aug 2014, 7:15 pm
Mark Donnal scored 20 points and grabbed 11 rebounds in U-M’s 116-52 victory over Petrarca Padova in game three of its four-game exhibition Italy tour.
- Inside the Hall: Montreal rewind: James Blackmon Jr. 22 Aug 2014, 10:30 am
Welcome to “Montreal rewind,” our player-by-player recap from Indiana’s five-game tour of Canada. Today: James Blackmon Jr. Previously: Nick Zeisloft, Devin Davis, Troy Williams, Yogi Ferrell, R. […]
- Hammer and Rails: 8 Days To Purdue Football: Raheem Mostert and Tim Cason 22 Aug 2014, 8:00 am
Today we feature the fastest man in the Big Ten and a promising freshman safety. One of today’s players is the fastest man in the Big Ten. The other is a promising freshman that may redshirt, but cou. […]
- Bucky’s 5th Quarter: 2014-15 Wisconsin basketball schedule: 10 games you can’t miss 22 Aug 2014, 7:30 am
With the 2014-15 schedule now fully revealed, we count down the biggest Wisconsin basketball games of the upcoming season. The final piece of the Wisconsin men’s basketball team’s scheduling puzzle . […]
- Bucky’s 5th Quarter: Wisconsin Badgers news, 8/22: Utah State added to 2017 schedule; defense takes on new look 22 Aug 2014, 1:00 am
Football Gary Andersen’s post-practice media session Thursday night ended up being fairly informative. The major news was of a sadder variety, as redshirt sophomore Vonte Jackson has been forced to. […]
- Bucky’s 5th Quarter: Video: Barry Alvarez, Gary Andersen’s mullet make cameos in ‘The Camp’ 21 Aug 2014, 9:55 pm
HIIIIIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE
- Hammer and Rails: Western Michigan At Purdue 2014 21 Aug 2014, 9:51 pm
Purdue opens the season with a very winnable game against a MAC team. With roughly 14 weeks to go until he season starts it is time to start looking at each opponent, especially if I am going to try. […]
- Bucky’s 5th Quarter: Podcast: Wisconsin football scrimmage thoughts; Scott Tolzien fights for Packers’ No. 2 QB spot 21 Aug 2014, 9:27 pm
We replay Gary Andersen’s presser from Monday night after Wisconsin’s scrimmage and discuss Scott Tolzien’s chances of winning the Green Bay Packers’ No. 2 quarterback spot.
- Bucky’s 5th Quarter: 2014-15 Wisconsin basketball schedule released: Badgers open Big Ten play vs. Penn State 21 Aug 2014, 8:50 pm
The latest sign that this summer’s vanishing before our eyes: Wisconsin’s full basketball schedule for 2014-15 was released Thursday night. Wisconsin’s basketball schedule for the 2014-15 season was. […]
- Hammer and Rails: 2014-15 Big Ten Basketball Schedule Released 21 Aug 2014, 7:45 pm
Purdue’s road back to the NCAA Tournament now has a complete map. After two disappointing seasons in West Lafayette there are some big changes in store for the 2014-15 Men’s Basketball season. Purdue. […]
- Inside the Hall: Big Ten announces 2014-2015 basketball schedule 21 Aug 2014, 6:40 pm
The Big Ten Conference on Thursday evening announced its 2014-2015 men’s basketball schedule, which includes the conference’s new additions Rutgers and Maryland. Indiana’s 18-game slate opens o. […]
cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received
- ESPN: Andy Katz 3-point shot 21 Aug 2014, 4:31 pm
In today’s 3-point shot, Andy Katz reports on Utah’s Jordan Loveridge and the Pac-12 all-stars’ trip to China, Davidson’s schedule and a possible intriguing matchup of Midwest powers in Hawaii.