- USA TODAY/ESPN Top 25 / Associated Press poll
Michigan is ranked No. 13 in both polls this week, fourth in the Big Ten behind Ohio State, Michigan State and Indiana.
- Horford X-ray results expected [Tuesday]
Horford had his foot X-rayed on Monday and results are expected today.
- NH GOT GAME: How the state’s prep schools are creating the next generation of basketball stars
A great, in-depth, profile of NEPSAC basketball and how it became what it is today. Michigan has profited from the New England prep scene quite a bit recently with Mitch McGary, Evan Smotrycz, Nik Stauskas and Josh Bartelstein all being products of the NEPSAC.
- Burke impresses in showdown with Taylor
“No disrespect to (former Michigan point guard) Darius (Morris), but he almost makes them better,” Taylor said of Burke. “He just does some things, maybe he knocks down shots a little better than Darius.”
- John Beilein laughs off analyst’s prediction of Michigan in the 2013 Final Four
“A note to you guys, I got a chance to see (2012 signee) Glenn Robinson III play in Milwaukee this past weekend, and holy cow is that kid good,” Doyle said on the program. “And I’ve got a prediction next year: I think Michigan is a Final Four team next year.” Beilein’s response? “What happy hour are you at right now?” he said in jest.
- Film Session: Attacking, exploiting Michigan’s D
The guys at Inside the Hall examine how the Hoosiers broke down Michigan’s defense
- Bartelstein Blog: The Big Games, The Legends, The Wii, The Smoothie King
Bartelstein’s blog is back with updates on everything from video games to Cazzie Russell
- Manny Harris activated by Canton Charge
Manny is finally healthy from his foot injury, just in time for D-League showcase and a great opportunity to get called back up to the NBA.