- Breaking Down: The John Beilein ‘System’
A great video breakdown of John Beilein’s methods.
- Things That Happened Against Virginia
Brian on the Virginia game over at MGoBlog. The loss was frustrating, sure, but this take feels far too harsh. This was a November basketball game and this team will look far different in February and March.
- Hardaway, Burke Sweep Big Ten Conference Weekly Honors
Player of the Week, Freshman of the Week.
- Hatch Unlikely To Play Basketball This Season
“Austin continues to make great strides in his rehabilitation; this first year is vital to the recovery process. As a result, it is unlikely that Austin’s physicians will clear him to play basketball this season.”
- Video: On The Road Again: @ Virginia
A video from John Beilein.com
- Big 4 basketball: Northern Iowa men win at Iowa State
Iowa State heads to Ann Arbor after dropping a home game to Northern Iowa
Big Ten-ACC Challenge Talk
- The Big Ten rolled in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge, winning its third straight Challenge by a margin of 8-4, and here’s some associated reading material.
- How we should think about the Buckeyes now
Gasaway on Ohio State’s ridiculous offensive performance against Duke.
- The Minute After: N.C. State
Indiana is now 7-0 and a road win over NC State has Hoosier fans believing
- Michigan State 65, Florida State 49 — The Appling of My Eye
Michigan State picks up a home win over an offensively inept Florida State squad but most importantly, Keith Appling seems to have found a groove offensively.
- Bedeviled by the Big Ten
The Big Ten Geeks on Day 1 of the Challenge, including Michigan
- How to watch the Post-Mbakwe Gophers
Dreary Minnesota talk after Trevor Mbakwe was lost for the season with an ACL tear. However, the Gophers did manage to knock off Virginia Tech at home last night.
- The latest on LaQuinton Ross
Ohio State has established itself as arguably the country’s top team and the Buckeyes are in line to add one of their top freshman to the mix in December.