- Austin Hatch made the trip up to the Bresin Center to support his friend, Michigan State redshirt freshman Russell Byrd, in Michigan State’s exhibition game versus Hillsdale College. Source: Hondo Carpenter
- Top 50 shooters: Jenkins, Redford among the best from downtown
Vogrich at No. 50
- NAISMITH PRESEASON TOP 50
Tim Hardaway Jr. makes the cut
- Printable Brackets And Early Season Tournament Odds
Dan Hanner gives Michigan a 10% chance at winning in Maui, noting that Memphis-Michigan is one of the top preseason tournament games of the year.
- Top 25 3-point shooters in the 2012 class – ESPN
Nick Stauskas picks up some love
- Digging into the mess that is strength of schedule
A very cool strength of schedule visual application developed by Matt Norlander and CBS — Michigan is a bit underrepresented because of the holes in the schedule from Maui.
- Five for the Weekend: Beilein might be man for Michigan after all
Parrish on Beilein landing McGary: “It’s so significant that it can’t be overstated, and it’s the latest bit of evidence that suggests I’m probably going to be wrong about Beilein’s tenure.”
- 2012 scouting report for Michigan
Pomeroy’s preseason projections are out. He has Michigan at No. 22 and predicts a 19-10 (10-8 B10) record without the 2nd and 3rd games in Maui.
- 40 Minutes of Clutch: TIM HARDAWAY JR. (2010-11)
Tim Hardaway Jr. averaged 29 points, nine rebounds with a 50% three point shooting percentage per 40 minutes of clutch time last season.