- The hype video above, put together by Faux Creative, is extremely well done and certainly worth watching. You can read a full explanation of the video, sources, etc. here.
- X-Men Origins: Trey Burke
Trey Burke and Jared Sullinger’s relationship featured in Dime Magazine
- Four Michigan basketball freshman work on game over summer
The incoming freshmen talk with the Free Press
- Hoosiers hold at No. 1 in team recruiting rankings
Rivals ranks Michigan’s 2012 recruiting class 8th in the country and 2nd in the Big Ten
- UM Men’s Hoops Views Phase One of Crisler Renovation – YouTube
MGoBlue published a video of the team taking their first tour of the revamped Crisler Arena
- NBA Draft Blog: Summer love for Anthony Davis, Harrison Barnes & two sleepers Mitch McGary & Steven Adams
Because McGary is technically a 5th year student and graduated high school last spring, he technically has the right to enter his name in next year’s NBA Draft instead of attending college. McGary is currently in the middle of an official visit at North Carolina and will head to Duke this weekend.
- No. 19 Michigan Wolverines
Michigan comes in at No. 19 in the Sporting News’ preseason top 25 rankings: “As reckless as it was for point guard Darius Morris to chuck his first-round potential by entering the 2011 NBA Draft, there didn’t seem to be many objections from the Wolverines. They believe they can survive without him, that the John Beilein system is effective enough and that there are enough good players to progress. Michigan has no singular player as capable of creating spectacular moments as Morris, but Beilein basketball always has been about making magic collectively.”
- 2014 targets Trevon Bluiett and Perry Poindexter took unofficial visits to Indiana this week.
- Wednesday Bullets: Former Wolverines start NBA training camp
- Offseason storylines: Can Michigan overcome its youth again?
- Offseason storylines: Is Zak Irvin ready to break out?
- Recruiting Notebook: PJ Dozier visit on deck, new targets
- Report: Michigan offers four-star forward Tyler Cook
- Blue Ribbon picks Michigan to finish fourth in Big Ten