- Patrick Heckmann has committed to Boston College, per Eric Hoffses of EagleAction.com. That leaves only one potential option for that class, Luke Hancock (more on him in the next link), but at this point the smart bet would be on Michigan’s 2011 class sticking at three players.
- College notebook: George Mason’s Luke Hancock weighing transfer options
“Between coaches who have talked to me or have tried to get in touch with me, the number is probably around 15 or 20,” said Hancock, “I don’t have a list. It’s a lot with exams right now, but I’m handling it. I don’t really have a time frame, but my exams and the dead period [for recruiting] have given me some extra time.”
- UM’s Hardaway, MSU’s Appling to try out for USA under-19 team
It was reported that Hardaway would try out for this at the banquet but now it’s official. The tryout will run from June 17th to 24th and the actual team will play June 30-July in Europe.
- Michigan is a 7-seed in Joe Lunardi’s latest bracketology.
- Scout.com released updated 2013 rankings, expanding the field to 50, and several Michigan targets are ranked including James Young (32), EC Matthews (36), Malcolm Hill (45) and Jaylon Tate (48).
- HD Video: Trevon Bluiett at Spiece Run ‘N Slam
Video of another 2014 Indiana prospect that’s receiving Michigan interest