- Patrick Heckmann Feature (Translated)
German guard Patrick Heckmann has been considered as a Michigan recruiting target for quite some time. Most recently it was was reported considering Michigan, Maryland and San Diego. We’ve learned that Heckmann is currently visiting San Diego and the article linked above mentions that he plans to make three visits to American universities. Heckmann will be a member of the class of 2011 and could be a convenient contingency plan if Morris does indeed stay in the NBA draft.
- NBA Announces Early Entry Candidates For 2011 NBA Draft
The official NBA draft list has been released with a couple surprises, including Ralph Sampson III
- Basketball Recruiting Model Discussion Gaining Steam
Some pretty significant changes could be in the pipeline effecting college basketball recruiting
- YouTube: Glenn Robinson III Wins Dunk Contest
Glenn Robinson wins a Northwest Indiana dunk contest
- Irish drop in on Hill ($)
Illinois wing drawing heavy interest from Notre Dame, Michigan, Illinois and Purdue.
- NCAA: Big Ten leads nation in basketball attendance again, Michigan eighth among league schools
77% of capacity per this article
- Final Rivals 150
Brundidge 104 and Burke 142. I’m not sure how Trey managed to fall after winning Mr. Basketball and leading his team to the state finals.
- Top Ten Continues in Massachusetts
Stauskas No. 4, but sounds like closer to a tie for third.