- Zack Novak named to All-Glue team
“The two things he walked in the door with here are toughness and leadership,” Beilein said. “The only time I get mad at Zack is if he passes up a shot. That tells you all you need to know about what kind of kid he is.”
- BU guard asks for release: Sources say Maniscalco wants to play for Illini
Sam Maniscalco is attempting to transfer from Bradley to Illinois and could snatch Illinois’ last scholarship. This is obviously important because big man Max Bielfeldt has narrowed his list of choices to Michigan and Illinois. From the article: “Sam Maniscalco transferring to Illinois is not official just yet, but we fully believe that it is going to happen.” Bielfeldt’s season is over so it will be interesting to see what direction his recruitment heads next.
- Site News of the “We Need to Talk” Variety
I’m late to the party here but our favorite blogger is calling it quits. We aren’t supposed to like our rivals but KJ started Spartans Weblog around the same time that I started this site and it’s sad to see him step back from blogging.
- Big Ten primer: Something for everyone
Pat Forde picks Michigan to win the Big Ten Tournament
- The natural: Michigan guard Darius Morris has displayed exceptional talent from a young age
Rothstein profiles Darius Morris
- St. Mark’s vs Tilton NEPSAC AA Finals 1st Half / 2nd half
Full game video of Nick Stauskas and St. Mark’s in the NEPSAC Finals
- The Bartelstein Blog: Entry 25 – What a Game, Justin Bieber and Monopoly!
This blog is serious. Our basketball team enjoys Justin Bieber and Monopoly.
- Morris Named to NABC All-District 7 Second Team
Morris tops Lucas for 2nd team honors
- HS Boys Basketball Districts: Suttons Bay vs. T.C. St. Francis
2012 big man Sean Sheldon had 22 points in a playoff win over Michigan State bound Dwuan Anderson
- The great Carmelo debate: Do basketball advanced-box-score stats really work?
- Recruiting Notebook: Michigan showing late interest in five-star wing
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 2)
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 1)
- LeVert improving jumper, distribution as season approaches
- 2014-15 Player Preview: Zak Irvin
- How do you stop Michigan? ‘Hope they miss shots’