Ohio State has already won six Big Ten games by a margin of five points or fewer but have also won three conference wins by 18 points or more. They might have gotten lucky a few times but it’s tough to argue with 22-0. Michigan has rebounded from a six game losing streak with back to back wins and will be read to play spoiler in Columbus. The stage is set with for a 7 p.m. tip off on ESPN (and ESPN3 for all the internet streamers).
- Recruiting Notebook: Michigan showing late interest in five-star wing
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 2)
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 1)
- LeVert improving jumper, distribution as season approaches
- 2014-15 Player Preview: Zak Irvin
- How do you stop Michigan? ‘Hope they miss shots’