Ohio State has already won six Big Ten games by a margin of five points or fewer but have also won three conference wins by 18 points or more. They might have gotten lucky a few times but it’s tough to argue with 22-0. Michigan has rebounded from a six game losing streak with back to back wins and will be read to play spoiler in Columbus. The stage is set with for a 7 p.m. tip off on ESPN (and ESPN3 for all the internet streamers).
- Five-star guard Tyus Battle embracing opportunity at USA Basketball training camp
- Four-star guard Kenny Williams has Michigan’s attention
- Four-star guard Bruce Brown on Michigan’s radar
- Mailbag: Zak Irvin’s progression, Age, Defense
- Tim Hardaway Jr. dominates NBA Summer League, Nik Stauskas wins title
- Caris LeVert listed at 6-foot-7, 200 pounds on latest roster