Ohio State has already won six Big Ten games by a margin of five points or fewer but have also won three conference wins by 18 points or more. They might have gotten lucky a few times but it’s tough to argue with 22-0. Michigan has rebounded from a six game losing streak with back to back wins and will be read to play spoiler in Columbus. The stage is set with for a 7 p.m. tip off on ESPN (and ESPN3 for all the internet streamers).
- Any word on DJ Wilson's
- OT: Jonah Bolden ruled ineligible (this season)
- Illinois PG Abrams Tears ACL – Out For Season
- Vertical leap improvement
- 2016 Wing Recruiting (Langford, Brown, Battle, etc.)
- Has anyone come across our new uniforms yet?
- Shoe Companies and Their Influence
- Discounted Legends Classic Tickets