- Amir Williams visited Ohio State over the weekend. As has been the sense for quite some time, the leaders in his recruitment appear to be Florida and Ohio State. He’ll announce his decision this Wednesday.
- Carlton Brundidge is expected to sign his letter of intent today or tomorrow (first reported by Rod Beard). Brundidge was at Michigan’s season opener along with Detroit Pershing junior Sherron Dorsey-Walker.
- The Big Ten Geeks posted their Michigan preview and discuss the common traits of a Beilein team.
- Fox Sports’ Jeff Goodman picked Michigan as one of his potential sleepers for the upcoming season.
- Josh Bartelstein shares some driving nightmares in his latest blog entry.
- Crains posted an interesting profile of new athletic director David Brandon.
- In other notable Big Ten action last week: Iowa took one on the chin to South Dakota State, Indiana picked up a pair of wins thanks to their defense, Michigan State rolled EMU, Illinois beat Southern Illinois handily to move to 3-0 with a big game versus Texas ahead.
- ESPN kicks off their 24 hour college hoops marathon at 12am tonight, personally I’m most impressed that Eamonn Brennan will be live-blogging for 24 hours straight. Mike Decourcy previews the games here.
- Our friend Joe Eberhardt has launched his website for this season and should be a great resource for covering recruits in Indiana, including Glenn Robinson III.