- We’ve profiled almost the entire roster now. In case you missed one you can find them here: Zack Novak, Stu Douglass, Darius Morris, Evan Smotrycz & Colton Christian, Matt Vogrich, Tim Hardaway Jr., Blake McLimans, Jordan Morgan.
- PAOK blocked DeShawn Sims request to enter the NBA Development League and they are apparently seeking compensation for Sims’ decision to breach his contract.
- Carlton Brundidge did not sign his letter of intent yesterday but Michigan fans don’t need to worry. He postponed the ceremony because his father is out of town. Michigan’s other commitment, Trey Burke, will have a ceremony this evening at 7pm at Northland High-school.
- Amir Williams will announce his college decision on November 17th after taking a visit to Ohio State this weekend. His final five schools are Florida, Purdue, DePaul, Michigan, and Ohio State. Sam Webb profiled Amir Williams in the Detroit News today and it appears Michigan has made up significant ground.
- We are going to begin making more use of our Facebook Fan Page. We’ll post site updates there and also hopefully run several contests.
- Josh Bartelstein answered several fan submitted questions on his latest blog entry.
- Mike Rothstein picks his five most important games of the year. I’m not sure I necesarily agree with his list, but it’s an interesting discussion point. For example I’d pencil in a loss versus Syracuse and consider the second game of the Legends Classic, versus UTEP or Georgia Tech, a much more important game.
- John Beilein.com posted a brief video from the coaching clinic a couple weeks back.
- Ballin is a Habit put together a comprehensive list of all the twitter personalities to follow this college basketball season.
- It’s never too early for Bracketology but you won’t be finding Michigan in any preseason brackets this year.
This is small text.