- John Beilein and Bo Ryan preview their teams with the Big Ten Network (above)
- Michigan will host a canned food drive for the South Carolina Upstate game on Saturday. Anyone that brings two cans of food will receive tickets for $1.
- Ken Pomeroy has released projections for every game. He predicts that Michigan goes 12-18 (4-14 B10). His new system of preseason projections is explained here and more thoroughly in the Basketball Prospectus book.
- Trey Burke will sign his national letter of intent on Thursday evening — the early signing period begins on Wednesday.
- Scout.com names Carlton Brundidge the top scoring prospect headed to the Big Ten and calls Michigan’s class 5th best in the conference.
- GoBlueWolverine caught up with Amir Williams ($) after his official visit over the weekend. Williams has one remaining official, Ohio State this weekend, and then will try to reach a decision.
- One in every four college basketball players interviewed by ESPN reported that they would shave points if the price was right.
- John Gasaway calls Detroit Mercy the most interesting division I basketball team, I have a tough time disagreeing because I am very excited to see Ray McCallum play.