- Sykes Headed To UCF ($)
No surprise there after Michigan took Christian
- Lessons learned in Las Vegas, Part I (Insider)
Chad Ford projects Manny Harris in the 25-40 range after watching him out in Vegas working out with Joe Abunassar
- It’s an EYBL weekend which means the top Nike clubs will be headed down to Houston. This includes plenty of Michigan targets including commitment Carlton Brundidge along with Amir Williams, Eric Katenda, Markus Crider, and more. Many other midwestern teams will be playing at the adidas May Classic in Bloomington, Indiana as well.
- Post-Deadline 2010-11 Top 25
You won’t be finding Michigan on any top 25 listings this year but there are still plenty of Big Ten teams including 3 in the top 10.
- Kevin Pangos: Push it to the Limit
I linked this yesterday in my post but Kevin Pangos is someone to get familiar with. The Canadian point guard has Michigan high on his list and has officially decided to be in the class of 2011. Here’s a recent SI article as well.
- Hoop Mountain Invitational – Sun. Recap
Eric Katenda playing well
- U-M Breaks Ground on Basketball Player Development Center
MGoBlue release has tons of pictures and video from the ground breaking
- Plumlee working through a slow period ($)
Doesn’t make for the most exciting update
- An update on 2011 Washington forward Cody Zeller
No Michigan mentions
- RSS Feed
I’m an idiot and messed up the RSS feed. The FeedBurner URL (linked above) should be the same now but you might need to re-add it to your readers.
- UM Hoops Podcast 2.2: Josh Bartelstein and Brendan F. Quinn
- Opposition Q&A: Adam Butler of PacHoops on Michigan-Arizona
- Notebook: Mitch McGary could see more looks in the post
- Early concerns with Michigan’s defense
- Q&A: Josh Bartelstein talks Michigan basketball through nine games
- Early concerns with Michigan’s offense