Georgia forward Marcus Thornton has eliminated Michigan from his list and will decide between UGA, Georgia Tech, Alabama and Texas per Michael Carvell of the AJC. The other schools to miss the cut were Kentucky and Clemson. Distance has always been a big factor for the Thornton family so the short list seems to make sense. (Thanks again to commenter Brian W who is always on the ball in the comment section.)
- Wednesday Bullets: Former Wolverines start NBA training camp
- Offseason storylines: Can Michigan overcome its youth again?
- Offseason storylines: Is Zak Irvin ready to break out?
- Recruiting Notebook: PJ Dozier visit on deck, new targets
- Report: Michigan offers four-star forward Tyler Cook
- Blue Ribbon picks Michigan to finish fourth in Big Ten