- CBS Sports, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and the NCAA Reach 14-Year Agreement
The shocking news of the day: The NCAA tournament will expand to 68 teams next year rather than 96.
- Michigan Makes Play for Sykes ($)
Webb reported on WTKA That Isaiah Sykes did receive his offer this weekend and here’s his full update with Sykes.
- Harris picks up Cincinnati offer to add to list
Gary Harris picked up a Big East offer and was visited by practically the whole midwest (including a Michigan assistant). Harris recently dominated at the Motown Showdown.
- One on One with Alex Murphy ($)
2012 super still lists Michigan along with a host of other high majors
- Sloan Sports Conference: What Geeks Don’t Get: The Limits of Moneyball
This is awesome stuff if you are a stat head like me… Mark Cuban, Jonathan Kraft, Daryl Morey, Bill Polian, Bill Simmons debate statistics in sports with Michael Lewis
- I Declare
Agent Arn Tellem breaks down the problems with the NCAA’s early entry rules and how they hurt underclassmen
- Fouling to Protect a Lead: Debated but Rarely Done
New York Times on whether to foul up 3. All the statistics are from the NBA but it’s an interesting debate nonetheless.
- By The Numbers: Michigan 116, Padova 52
- Zak Irvin, Mark Donnal lead Michigan to third Italian tour victory
- Photo Gallery: Michigan vs. Vicenza All-Stars
- By The Numbers: Michigan 93, Vicenza All-Stars 53
- Ricky Doyle’s double-double helps Michigan to another win in Italy
- Video: Michigan vs. Perugia Select Highlights