- End of season content will start coming soon around these parts… Sorry for the delay.
- Michigan’s Harris undecided on plans for next year
Nothing new here. Sam Webb recently stated on the radio that if he had to guess he’d handicap Harris’ chances of returning at 65% yes and 35% no. The early entry deadline is April 27th and the NCAA mandated withdrawal date is May 8th.
- Michigan basketball 2009-10: What was missing? ($)
It’s a shame that this is premium because it’s a great piece. Jeff Schiller compares Michigan’s season to Maryland’s season in an attempt to examine what went wrong for Michigan.
- The 2010 Big Ten Basketball Season in Groovy Chart Form
I believe I forgot to link this… KJ graphs game by game efficiencies on the season… Minnesota rescued our statistics.
- Regional video: Cody Zeller ($)
Premium on Rivals
- VIDEO: Park Tudor Sophomore Yogi Ferrell ($)
Premium on Scout
- Southfield advances to boys basketball regional final with win over Pontiac
Southfield plays tonight, at Lake Orion, for a regional title versus Clarkston. Brundidge had a game high 24 in the regional semi-final. Zeigler is also in action tonight versus Saginaw Arthur Hill (at Bay City Central).
- Michigan Basketball 2009-10
Tim’s take on the season over at Mgoblog
- Playing the name game | Hawkmania
Who’s going to get Lickliter’s job?
- WhatIfSports.com: Big Ten Network Bracket of Classics, College Basketball Tournament
89 Michigan team with a 3 seed
- Class of 2013 Big Ten Recruiting Rankings: May 24th, 2013
- Examining Michigan’s late-clock offensive efficiency
- 2015 big man Noah Dickerson likes Michigan, planning camp visit
- NBA Draft: Assessing Burke, Hardaway’s stock with draft order set
- Report Card 2013: Nik Stauskas
- ESPN: Hardaway moving toward 1st round after combine performance