- New Hampton vs. Brewster – Live Stream
6 PM EST. A chance to check out Evan Smotrycz… Last time the stream quality was a bit lacking but maybe it will be a bit better this time around/
- Big Games This Weekend…
Country Day vs. Southeastern on Sunday night. We are going to try to get some Amir Williams footage this weekend for you guys.
- Is the NCAA couch-diving for chump change?
Wonk tournament expansion talk
- The most important statistic in basketball (and how it’s killing us)
KJ on shooting statistics and how to interpret them
- More home games!
BTG: “This win, like many of Michigan’s victories this season, is bittersweet. That’s because this team is not going dancing, yet games like this prove they have the talent to do so. They’ve beaten Ohio State (albeit one without Evan Turner), UConn, and now Minnesota. They took the Spartans to the wire and they held around for a pretty long time at The Phog. But this is the same team that last to conference cellar-dwellers Alabama and Boston College, a subpar Utah team, and Indiana. So instead of dancing, Michigan is fighting to go to the NIT. It’s been a maddening season for Wolverine fans, to be sure.”
- Most don’t know his name, but Denby’s Isaiah Sykes has top skills
Michigan continues to show interest but don’t know how far past interest this one will progress
- 2/11/09 FIRST 09-10 PROJECTION
This is before the Minnesota game but NIT-ology has Michigan on the NIT bubble in the “likely out” category
- One final recruiting note, Tim Hardaway Jr.’s Palmetto team faces Killian in the district final tonight (@Killian), the rival schools split their two games this year.
Previous post: Game 24: Michigan at Minnesota Post Game