- Zack Novak: Michigan’s blue-collar workhorse
Novak feature story from the Daily
- Practice sessions announced for NCAA in KC
Michigan will practice from 5:55-6:35 p.m
- Tigers, Wolverines very familiar with one another
â€œI guess in a sense, there wonâ€™t be a lot of secrets,â€ Purnell said. â€œAt the same time, we realize how good his teams are, how good a coach (Beilein) is.â€
- Bracket Brains
Get all of your NCAA bracket help with odds, stats, and everything else you could possibly need.
- Michigan point guard Lee’s road less traveled to NCAA Tournament pays off
- U-M might have a Tiger by the tail
“In the Big Ten, I don’t think there’s a team that’s full-court pressing 40 minutes,” U-M coach John Beilein said. “That can be a good thing. That can be a bad thing. We’ll see how we react.”
- Detroit players give U-M a new life
“I had scattered thoughts (when Beilein arrived), but once I learned what he was about, I definitely started believing,” Sims said. “The sky’s the limit, because we’re hungry. Usually when you don’t have something for a long time and you get a chance, you cherish it.”
- How did they do it? Ranking the teams that shattered expectations
Tiernan in SI
- Itâ€™s the Efficiency: Memphis is My Favorite
Gasaway is feeling Memphis
- John Beilein Radio Show
Podcast from last night is up
- Giant Killers: Predicting NCAA upsets (insider)
Clemson has the opportunity to be a slain giant according to an ESPN regression
- Illini PG Frazier (hand) likely won’t play vs. WKU
I definitely feel bad for the kid.
- Fifty Thoughts on Selection Sunday
Winn: Sleeper Pick No. 2 is … Michigan, the No. 10 Seed in the South. The Wolverines stumbled through the Big Ten, but they always seem to give good teams problems. Ask UCLA, Duke, and UConn. John Beilein‘s 1-3-1 zone gave them all fits. I wouldn’t be stunned if Michigan pulls off two straight upsets, over Clemson and Oklahoma, and reaches the Sweet 16.
- Whatâ€™s next for UVa basketball?
Supposedly Beilein is on the list — I don’t see him going anywhere. It is a new feeling to have a coach who is wanted by other schools though.