- Minnesota Coverage: Bubble Notes and Post Game
- U-M nabs big win over Minnesota
Quemar los barcos — Burn the Ships
- BubbleGrid for Sunday, March 8
Michigan’s weakness in the 1-200 category would be so much higher if they had played teams like Idaho, Wichita State, and The Citadel rather than Savannah State, Norfolk State, or North Carolina Central.
- Brent Petway Goes 1 on 1 with the Dino Blogger
Air Georgia talks about his time in the NBDL and Michigan’s season with some dunk videos mixed in.
- Not My Fault, IÂ Swear
Court storming gone wrong in Happy Valley
- U-M steps up game with new shoes
“You always play better when you know you look good,” said junior DeShawn Sims, who scored 24 points. “I love the shoes. I looked down and thought, ‘Yeah, these look really fly,’ a few times when we were stopped playing. Every little bit of confidence helps.”
- Projecting the Field:Â Updated March 8
Most bracketologists don’t update until tomorrow and I think you will find Michigan IN most of their brackets.
- Bubble Watch: BC looking good
Nothing shocking but Goodman runs down Saturday’s action