- Old Spice ’09 Tournament: Florida State, Alabama, Baylor, Michigan Creighton, Iona, Marquette andÂ Xavier
All eight teams appear to be finalized according to JS Online. Thanks to Chris for the tip.
- Put this acronym in your pipe and smoke it
Points Over Replacement Per Adjusted Game. Manny Harris ranks 2nd.
- Suns to sign Sims to 10-day contract
King Court is averaging 22.9 ppg and 11.6 rpg.
- Michigan Falls to 41st (AP) and 42nd (coaches)
An 0-2 week will do that…
- Michigan Announces Plans for Basketball Player Development Center
Beilein and Borseth quotes from MGoBlue
- Coach Basketball?
If you coach high school or youth basketball and have a moment to answer a few random questions, shoot me an email.
- Wednesday Bullets: Former Wolverines start NBA training camp
- Offseason storylines: Can Michigan overcome its youth again?
- Offseason storylines: Is Zak Irvin ready to break out?
- Recruiting Notebook: PJ Dozier visit on deck, new targets
- Report: Michigan offers four-star forward Tyler Cook
- Blue Ribbon picks Michigan to finish fourth in Big Ten