- Old Spice ’09 Tournament: Florida State, Alabama, Baylor, Michigan Creighton, Iona, Marquette andÂ Xavier
All eight teams appear to be finalized according to JS Online. Thanks to Chris for the tip.
- Put this acronym in your pipe and smoke it
Points Over Replacement Per Adjusted Game. Manny Harris ranks 2nd.
- Suns to sign Sims to 10-day contract
King Court is averaging 22.9 ppg and 11.6 rpg.
- Michigan Falls to 41st (AP) and 42nd (coaches)
An 0-2 week will do that…
- Michigan Announces Plans for Basketball Player Development Center
Beilein and Borseth quotes from MGoBlue
- Coach Basketball?
If you coach high school or youth basketball and have a moment to answer a few random questions, shoot me an email.
- Recruiting Notebook: Michigan showing late interest in five-star wing
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 2)
- Burning questions facing Big Ten teams (Part 1)
- LeVert improving jumper, distribution as season approaches
- 2014-15 Player Preview: Zak Irvin
- How do you stop Michigan? ‘Hope they miss shots’