- Old Spice ’09 Tournament: Florida State, Alabama, Baylor, Michigan Creighton, Iona, Marquette andÂ Xavier
All eight teams appear to be finalized according to JS Online. Thanks to Chris for the tip.
- Put this acronym in your pipe and smoke it
Points Over Replacement Per Adjusted Game. Manny Harris ranks 2nd.
- Suns to sign Sims to 10-day contract
King Court is averaging 22.9 ppg and 11.6 rpg.
- Michigan Falls to 41st (AP) and 42nd (coaches)
An 0-2 week will do that…
- Michigan Announces Plans for Basketball Player Development Center
Beilein and Borseth quotes from MGoBlue
- Coach Basketball?
If you coach high school or youth basketball and have a moment to answer a few random questions, shoot me an email.
- Seth Towns shows off versatile game @ Coach Vic's Weekly Showcase – Northland c/o 2016
- Nik Stauskas still splashing threes
- Mitch McGary on the NCAA, his Marijuana Suspension & The NBA Draft
- 2015 Big Man Recruiting
- 2013/2014 Entrance Video
- Nik Stauskas shooting threes with Vince Carter as a kid
- Looks like Austin Hatch will be featured on The Today Show today
- Friday's game in Italy