Courtesy of the BTN
- O-ver-rat-ed! (CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP)
Big Ten Geeks looks at teams who have AP rankings much higher than their Pomeroy ranking, Michigan makes the list.
- Reality Chuck
Brian talks expectations, three pointers, and gives his 2 cents on the Big Ten Geeks article.
- Michigan’s C.J. Lee was key in the clutch vs. Indiana
- Using defensive efficiency to identify contenders and pretenders
Michigan makes Winn’s “Dreaded Earling Warnings” list
I would have rather lost by 20. As I was going to say in my gracious post-game victory post, it’s an odd sensation to have a 17 point home lead and yet fear that Michigan’s coach might engineer a comeback. I didn’t feel that way when Michigan was good, let alone the last 10 years. The Big Ten is on its way back. We aren’t quite yet.
- The Morning After: Michigan, or clapping alone
Rough year to be an IU fan…
- Methodical comeback
I would call the comeback lucky before I called it methodical.
- 2015 big man Noah Dickerson likes Michigan, planning camp visit
- NBA Draft: Assessing Burke, Hardaway’s stock with draft order set
- Report Card 2013: Nik Stauskas
- ESPN: Hardaway moving toward 1st round after combine performance
- Burke’s prep is on the dot
- AJ Turner transferring to New Hampton, moving to class of 2015