- Beilein plans to redshirt freshman center
As expected Cronin will redshirt. Beilein was limited in practice this week but plans to be on the bench Saturday. (Podcast link)
- The Isaiah SykesÂ phenomenon
Academically ineligible, lots of hype, and a poor shooter. Seems like a guy destined for Tennessee.
- CARROLL’S BRAGGING RIGHTS; HANSBROUGH NEARLY A GATOR; KENNEDY’S BAD DAY
Worcester Academy beats Nate Lubick’s St Marks and gets some national press. Carroll had 29 and Blake had 8 in the 90-87 win.
Tons of action in the Big Ten: MSU/Texas, Davidson/Purdue, Minnesota/Louisville, and NW/Stanford are just a few.
- Whatâ€™s wrong with Kalin Lucas?
More MSU talk from the Spartans Weblog
- McDonaldâ€™s All-American Watch
“Texas, Pittsburgh, Xavier, Purdue, and Michigan St. are the only teams in the AP top 20 without a MAA. In fact, the Big Ten is virtually without any of the country’s premiere recruits.”
- Lighty Shelved for 6-12 Weeks
Bad news for OSU who will be without one of their leaders. Could be good news for Evan Turners BigTen POTY campaign. Michigan plays OSU on Jan 17 and Jan 28.
- Patience, applause should greet Legion
Boos will greet him in Ann Arbor.
- Eric Gordon confirms it: Drugs pulled last yearâ€™s team apart
Rumors were out there last year after their trip to Chicago. Complete disaster in Bloomington last year.
- Welcome to Club Trillion’s Blog
OSU walk-on picks up blogging. (HT to KJ at Spartans Weblog for a lot of these links)
- GRADY: “BEILEIN IS A GENIUS”
Grady interview on 1340 WBBL. (HT to Kevin for the link)