- MSU picked second in Big Ten hoops; U-M unofficially eighth
At least expectations are not high
- Novak fits Beilein’s plan at UM
That is why he was offered a scholarship. Also of note, Novak dropped 20 pounds.
“We’re not a muscle team,” Beilein said. “He needs to be a poor man’s Chris Mullin type of shooter and use his instincts.”
- 2011 Watch: Brandan Kearney Talks Spartans ($)
How does Fowler manage to not get any quotes about U-M in an interview with Kearney IN Ann Arbor?
- Michigan’s Ben Cronin and Michigan State’s Delvon Roe are battling injuries
“He was doing some half-court things yesterday,” Beilein said. “He looked better in half-court than he did in full-court because there’s still some issues we have to work out with his hip, but he’s getting better.” Beilein hopes Cronin will be able to participate in upcoming scrimmages and exhibitions. After that, the staff would determine if he needed more treatment and whether he should be redshirted.
- Beilein ready for more progress from Michigan men’s basketball team
“People will definitely see a different team from the get-go.”
- Baker ready to get going at FGCU
Return trip to Ann Arbor scheduled for December
- N.J. forward to wait to sign ($)
Khalil Murphy lists U-M
- As of right now, there haven’t been any interviews released with Blake McLimans so no official word on a commitment.
- Report Card 2013: Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. at the NBA Draft Combine
- Trey Burke at the NBA Draft Combine
- Ford: Hardaway has “a chance to leap frog a lot of people”
- Draft Notebook: Tim Hardaway Jr. impressing in early workouts
- Mailbag: Caris LeVert, Possession Distribution, Rule Changes, More