More football links this week from around the blogosphere and mainstream media in what is I guess a semi-weekly feature here.
- Ace of Sports takes a look at Clausen’s play against SDSU (Part One – Part Two)
- Michigan vs. Notre Dame
ESPN insider scouting report
- Commentary: Will U-M pulverize poor Notre Dame again?
- Loose and confident, Steven Threet ready to lead Wolverines
- Michigan D-line the reel deal
- Irish a year older, wiser
- War of words prefaces rivalry game
Jabba upset Barwis. Bad choice.
- UFR: Offense & Defense
Let’s hear the score predictions, I’ll go with Michigan 17 – Notre Dame 6 with a late defensive touchdown to put the game out of reach. It’s gonna be a wet one and I think it comes down to Michigan’s domination on the defensive line that wins them the game.